1. Copyright, etc.
All contents of this site (information, text, material, graphics, etc) are Copyright to A SEED JAPAN. Beyond lawful private use, the use of information (including reproduction, falsification, and distribution, etc.) without prior permission from A SEED JAPAN is prohibited.
A SEED JAPAN disclaims any responsibility for damage caused by the posting on this site of the illegal reproduction, modification, adaptation or translation of work by a third party. All responsibility reverts to the relevant poster.
A SEED JAPAN disclaims any responsibility in the event that any disputes arise between users who post on this site.
Users are responsible for proper use of the site in accordance with the relevant laws of the Copyright Act.
All other company trademarks displayed on the A SEED JAPAN site are trademarks of their respective owners.
Please use this site according to the conditions as specified by the owners.
2. Prohibited actions
When using our site and posting material, we ask that users observe netiquette (internet etiquette) and refrain from the following:
1. Slander and defamation causing harm to others.
2. The violation of privacy through the disclosure of personal information.
3. Violation of copyright (please refer to the section on copyright).
4. The posting of indecent material, pictures and links.
5. Actions that violate public order, customs or laws.
6. The posting of notices aimed at generating profit without approval from the website manager.
7. Actions that disadvantage or result in harm caused to other users or third parties.
8. Actions that cause interference to the services of this site.
9. Any acts in addition to the above that are judged to be improper by A SEED JAPAN.
In the case that a violation of the any of the preceding clauses occurs, A SEED JAPAN reserves the right to edit or remove the offending material from the server, without prior notification to users.
In the event of the stopping of, or interference to, any services within this site by a user, the user concerned will be obligated to compensate for the damage.
A SEED JAPAN disclaims any responsibility for any damage generated through the use and access of this site and its services by the user. A SEED JAPAN disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy of information or material contained within this site. Materials included in the contents of this site may be modified or removed by A SEED JAPAN without prior notice.
4. Regulations concerning the management of services within the site
In managing this site, A SEED JAPAN reserves the right to modify the system where deemed necessary, without prior notification to members. To enable the smooth operation of the network system, A SEED JAPAN reserves the right to terminate or abolish services where deemed necessary, without prior notification to members. A SEED JAPAN reserves the right to make additions to services, and perform site maintenance where deemed necessary.
5. Governing law
Implementation, interpretation and effectiveness of the rules of this site will be governed by and construed in accordance with Japanese law.
6. Links to the A SEED JAPAN homepage.
Please feel free to add a link to our website, however we would appreciate it if you could please inform the A SEED JAPAN Secretariat at email@example.com.
Please use the URL http://www.aseed.org/ when posting a link to our site. The use of other URLs may result in broken links when files and contents are altered or removed.